View of south end of Hamilton CBD
Photograph Production date
01 Sep 1976 See full details
An aerial view from Alexandra Street showing buildings located on Alexandra Street, Hood Street, Knox Street and Anzac Parade. Visible on Alexandra Street is Smith & Smith; Morris car dealer NZMC, formerly Pomeroy's; and Grant Scobie Motors. On Hood Street, Nielsens Cake Kitchen, Wilsons Sports Centre and the Hotel Grand Central can be seen. The Government Buildings and old Volunteer Hall are on Knox Street and on Anzac Parade is the Hamilton Central Police Station, St. Peter's Cathedral and Hamilton's fifth Courthouse, which opened in 1933.
Be the first to comment.