St John Ambulance Station

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1949
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The St John Ambulance Station was located at the western end of Ward Street between Tristram Street (previously Hinemoa Street) and Seddon Road on what is now Norris Ward Park. The three ambulances parked in the garage are, from left to right are a c. 1948 Mercury; a c. 1948 International; and c. 1947 Studebaker.
Maker and role
Leo Martin, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
Leo Martin
Accession number
HCL_14875

Comments


Be the first to comment.