St John Ambulance Station

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1951
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The St John ambulance station was at the western end of Ward Street on what is now Norris Ward Park. The three ambulances have been put on show for the camera. The ambulance vehicles, from left to right, are a c. 1948 Mercury; a c. 1948 International; and c. 1947 Studebaker. The square sign on the building and right points the way to the NZ League for the Hard of Hearing.
Maker and role
Leo Martin, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
Leo Martin
Accession number
HCL_14874

Comments


Be the first to comment.