St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Grey Street
Photograph Production date
1870s See full details
This, the first Presbyterian church in Hamilton, was located on Grey Street near the corner with Clyde Street. It was completed in March 1867 and became known as St Andrew's in 1885. This church was relocated to Albert Street in 1921 for use as a Sunday School. It was demolished in 1957. The spire of the second St Mary's Catholic church can just be seen on Clyde Street in the background on the right.
Be the first to comment.