Hamilton Borough Council works depot

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1920
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Hamilton City Council works depot was at the north west corner of Ward Street and Tristram Street (formerly Hinemoa Street) on what is now Norris Ward Park. On the hill across Ward Street is Hamilton High School (now Hamilton Girls' High School).
Accession number
HCL_12645

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.