CE Jones Furniture Manufacturer
Photograph Production date
Circa 1925 See full details
This business was taken over by T Kirk around 1928 and was advertised as West End Furnishing House - the name CE Jones was dropped. The new owner added to the building quite significantly (see HCL_11585). The business was later listed in the Auckland Provincial Directory as being located at 403 Victoria Street. The site is probably on the corner of Princes Street. In 1964 the street numbers for Victoria Street were reallocated and this location is now about number 897.
Be the first to comment.