Morris' Store

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1923
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Mr John Morris's store on the corner of Brooklyn Road (then Hukunui Street) and Peachgrove Road, was just inside the eastern boundary of Claudelands, which by this time was part of Hamilton Borough. Opened in 1923, the store sold groceries and petrol. It was a branch of Morris Stores & Motors. Jubilee Bush can be seen in the background on the right
Accession number
HCL_11163

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.