Opening of Innes Common

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1956
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Mr and Mrs Frank T Innes at the opening of Innes Common. This once swampy area was named "Innes Park" in 1956 after the Innes family. In 1960 it officially became Innes Common.
Subject person
Accession number
HCL_09042

Colours

Subject auto tags

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Comments


Be the first to comment.