Photograph Production date
Circa 1910 See full details
This house was situated in Milton Street but set back from the street-front row of houses. It is the second Wesleyan Parsonage, built on the site of the original which was destroyed by a fire in 1899. Milton Street was a street situated between Collingwood and Thackeray Streets that was removed in order to align Thackeray Street with Cobham Drive.
Maker and role
Secondary production person and role
Be the first to comment.