A.M. Bisley & Co. in Ward Street
Photograph Production date
Circa 1925 See full details
Bisley's Building was on the corner of Ward and Alexandra Streets. They housed the business of A.M. Bisley & Co. grain and seed merchants. They were also insurance and land agents as well as general merchants. The building had formerly been owned by FAC Ltd. There are staff posed in front of the building, a car parked on the left and a lorry at the side. The lorry is a c. 1912 Renault.
Maker and role
Secondary production person and role
Be the first to comment.